Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Flower Power : Sisterhood Challenge

 
This time around, the challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters happens to be Flower Power - use at least one flower on your creation. Well, I've used a few...one that's dimensional and more of the same that aren't, plus a wrapped bundle of beauties from the Verve One Person set.
 
 
I went with one of my mom's favorite color combinations...which I think I use for pretty well every card I make for her. The green this time was mellow moss (it's often certainly celery), plus perfect plum, which is her favorite color.
 
The sketch was inspired by the Mojo Monday 292 sketch, which I think is pretty obvious. LOL
 
 
Let's see your flower-filled creations :)
Head over to The Sisterhood of Crafters & share your floral beauties!
 

3 comments:

  1. You rocked the mojo sketch, Tanny! Love that colour combo and the flowers are wonderfully coloured! Great card -sure she will love receiving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers Tanis! This is a wonderful execution of the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came by to let you know that I love your wedding card for the Say it Out loud challenge at the Sisterhood. I don't see it here so I am leaving it on this post. Figured I would kill two birds with one stone....This card is also gorgeous. I love your style as always...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis