Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Oh Scrap : Sisterhood Challenge

Well it's been a while since I posted (lots of personal stuff going on), but I wanted to at least be sure to post the latest 'scrap' card that I made. Another card for one of our newly broke out trainees.
 
I often use layers with paper that's been repurposed...this was no exception. Every one of my layers was a repurpose! I've taken a pic of the back of the first layer to show you what I mean. Do you make the most of your scraps?
 
 

 
Let us see your scrap creations over at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

2 comments:

  1. always happy to see a creation here, Tanny, and hope all is well and working its way out :) I do use scraps and repurpose all the time. Usually it's a stamping mistake that I turn over and stamp again on the back side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back to blogland Tanny ... I've missed you! Praying life gets better for you!
    This card is awesome and I really need to take a lesson from you on using my scraps!
    Take care and know I'm here for you!
    HUGS from OHIO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment =) Be sure to include your blog info so I can check out what you arere up to, as well!
~Tanis